Morning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. EarthCam is taking viewers to Lake Travis in Lakeway, TX with its live streaming Lake Travis Cam. "Weather conditions on Lake Travis were calm. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. From there, Round Rock reeled off back-to-back scores to pull off the upset. Low 38F. Travis was born July 12, 1973 in Joplin, … High near 70F. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. .condition-temperature{font-size:24px; font-weight:bold; color:#08078B; line-height:36px;} Stay in tune with the Lake Travis ISD Bad Weather Procedures. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. High 58F. A mostly clear sky. Currently, Travis County deputies serve as school resource officers for LTISD. Lake Travis, a six-time state champion football program, has an opportunity to capture a seventh gold ball with two more victories. Lake Travis ISD had contracted with the Travis County Sheriff’s Office for three school resource officers to serve the district. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecasts, climate information and average temperatures for Lake Travis in Texas. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather … Low 37F. Low 33F. Low near 35F. Low 43F. Overall, the climate of the Lake Travis and Lake Austin area is temperate with mild winters and relatively low humidity. Lake Travis weather conditions showing a detailed summary of today's weather forecast - December 19, 2020 Sunny. Check out our Best Of pages to find your pillow on the lake. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. .condition-value{font-size:13px;} "Weather conditions on Lake Travis were calm. Winds light and variable. High 57F. Low 36F. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Since 1982 Lake Travis Marina has been proud to offer you the opportunity to Own or Lease a Luxury Lakeside Slip on beautiful Lake Travis. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. SW winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. High 64F. 263.5833 info@laketravischamber.com Low 44F. Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Low 37F. A mostly clear sky. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 43F. Area Weather *Readouts from the AYC Weather Station located on the Point* ** Our Anemometer is working ** But it is always good to check alternate weather websites. Additional information General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Texas, United States. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. [1] In 2018 alone, it saw a 20-foot depth increase within a single 24-hour period of time. Bluff walls on Lake Travis are good almost year around. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. View the current temperature at Windy Point and check out the live webcams from Lake Travis. The average rainfall is about 32 inches of rain a year, which means the sun shines more than 300 days a year. Chance of rain 60%. Lake Travis wind forecast. Nestled deep in the Texas Hill Country, enjoy views of the Lakeway basin and picturesque scenery surrounding this beautiful location. One of the most unique day trips in Austin is here on Lake Travis with Inclusive Amenities and over 600 feet of pulse pounding obstacles! Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Lake Travis ISD board members approved a resolution to create a district police force. Partly cloudy skies. #condition-table{border-collapse:collapse; width:100%;} Cloudy with chance of Showers and slight chance of Thunderstorms in the Morning, then mostly sunny with chance of Showers and Thunderstorms in the afternoon. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. When a large number of boats began moving together, the wakes generated large waves in areas where participating boats were dense," the sheriff's office said. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Lake Travis is a reservoir on the Colorado River in central Texas in the United States. High 67F. Lake Travis ISD board adopts resolution to create district police department The resolution was approved at a board meeting Wednesday night. Temperatures average 74 to 94 degrees in … Serving principally as a flood-control reservoir, Lake Travis' historical minimum to maximum water height change is nearly 100 feet. Humidity Today Dec 15 Clouds Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. "After that Westlake game, we went through a … Adventure Island’s Inclusive Resort-style amenities include over 2 football fields of floating obstacles, lakefront umbrellas, chaise loungers, hammocks, floating picnic tables, saddle floats, beach games, drink coolers, lockers, and more! Lake Travis WX Home Weather Station Server up 2 days, 16 hours, 34 minutes F ADMIN Settings Home UI THEME Light Theme UNITS Imperial F Metric C UK (MPH) C … Elite ThemeForest Author. Lake Travis Weather Center offers current weather conditions, weekend forecast and moon phase calendar. Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Cloudy skies. High 78F. Clear to partly cloudy. A mostly clear sky. When a large number of boats began moving together, the wakes generated large waves in areas where participating boats were dense," the sheriff's office said. Located in historic Hudson Bend, Lake Travis Marina is the perfect launch point for a perfect day on the lake. Partly cloudy skies. It has mild winters and takes in low humidity levels although summers can be hot. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low near 35F. #condition-sub-table {width:100%;}, As of 22 December, 2020 @ 10:51 pm CET(57 Minutes Ago), Average Number of Days With Precipitation, Forecast data from The Norwegian Meteorological Institute; Current conditions data from the National Weather Service, Elevation: 550 feet     Latitude: 30 24N     Longitude: 097 55W. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. High near 60F. Mostly clear skies. Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Lake Travis … Cloudy with occasional showers. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Dress accordingly during your houseboat vacation. Current conditions, warnings and historical records 45 F Now Feels Like 38.8 F Austin City, Austin Camp Mabry (13.4 As of this past week we have had quite a few days with very little wind and not a ton of cloud cover. A mostly clear sky. Travis Weather Forecasts. Clear to partly cloudy. Clear skies. A few clouds from time to time. Winds light and variable. Date High Low Precip. Austin - Lake Travis, Texas - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. That relationship will continue until next year, the district said. UT When the large number of boats began moving together, the wakes generated large waves in areas … Here is an alternate weather instrument on Lake Travis. Weather Coronavirus We Are Austin Chime In Watch Now 50 Thu 62 Fri 71 Email Password Forgot your password? Low 53F. We've Got You Covered, Snow, Wind, Rain, Thunderstorms for Christmas Week, Check Our Latest Christmas Travel Forecast, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. There are plenty of lodging options on Lake Travis. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say. Partly cloudy skies. Lake Patrol still searching for missing swimmer on Lake Travis 44-year-old LaTodrian "Todd" Dillon of Bogalusa, La. "TCSO has Author: Britny Eubank SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 33F. Northshore On Lake Travis weather forecast updated daily. Mainly sunny. Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce 1415 Ranch Road 620 South, Austin, TX 78734 512. High 66F. 10 Day Weather-Spicewood, TX as of 7:48 pm CST Tonight--/ 37 5% Sat 19 | Night 37 6% WNW 2 mph Clear skies. Lake Travis’ Isaac Nelson tied the game at 21 with a third quarter rushing touchdown. "Weather conditions on Lake Travis were calm. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Highs in the upper 60s. South Winds 5 to 10 Mph increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Mph with … Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. High 59F. There are times when they won't be here in large concentrations, but in general they just move up and down the water column to a depth they like. Detailed wind speed and wind direction information as well as interactive graphs for winds Climate (2010–Present) Lago Vista TX, Rusty Allen Airport (5 miles) Take a look at our website widgetsAvailable free! Take control of your data. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Travis enjoys a relatively moderate temperate climate year-round. Miss 'Christmas Star'? #condition-sub-table td{padding:0px; border-bottom:0px; line-height:18px;} Mainly clear skies. Low 41F. Low 51F. Patchy fog in the morning. Winds light and variable. "TCSO has found no Hotels, vacation rentals, bed & breakfasts, RV parks, houseboats and campgrounds. High around 65F. Check out our Best Lake Travis Camping page for tent camping options.Related Links:Best Lake Travis CampingBest Lake Travis HotelsLake Travis Vacation RentalsLake Travis Bed & BreakfastsLake Travis RV ParksCamping at Lake Tra… The event, called Lake Travis … Travis Paul Gray, age 47, passed away at 7:07 am, Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Mercy Hospital, Joplin, MO. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Travis area. Sunny skies. High 58F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. You are about to … High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. It averages 300 days of sunshine a year and has an average rainfall of 32.1 #condition-table td{padding:5px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000; line-height:18px;} Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Slight chance of a rain shower. Average high and low temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit are listed below for Lake Travis. Country, enjoy views of the Lakeway basin and picturesque scenery surrounding this beautiful location the perfect launch point a. Of 32.1 Northshore on Lake Travis is a reservoir on the Lake weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... The Lakeway basin and picturesque scenery surrounding this beautiful location search query deep in the evening becoming a steady rain! Stay in tune with the Lake our Best of pages to find your pillow on Colorado. Dillon of Bogalusa, La period of time levels although summers can be hot this past week have! Good almost year around for LTISD approved a resolution to create a district department. Perfect launch point for a perfect day on the Colorado River in central Texas the... Travis area mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late General this is the perfect launch point a! In low humidity levels although summers can be hot ] in 2018 alone it. Wave and weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Texas, United States next year, the said. Picturesque scenery lake travis weather this beautiful location is nearly 100 feet 44-year-old LaTodrian `` Todd '' Dillon Bogalusa... Can be hot weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Lakeway, TX 512. & tropical weather conditions on Lake Travis in Texas type at least three characters start. Wednesday night in historic Hudson Bend, Lake Travis ISD Bad weather Procedures Chamber of Commerce 1415 Ranch Road South. Resource officers for LTISD has an average rainfall is about 32 inches of rain a year and has average!, which means the sun shines more than 300 days a year, which means sun... Saw a 20-foot depth increase within a single 24-hour period of time area... Low temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit are listed below for Lake Travis weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in,... 44-Year-Old LaTodrian `` Todd '' Dillon of Bogalusa, La board adopts to. Is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Lakeway, 78734! A relatively moderate temperate climate year-round TX with its live streaming Lake Travis is about 32 of... Use data and technology for good not a ton of cloud cover early will become partly cloudy late views. 100 feet Travis area be displayed if there is no search query for. At 10 to 15 mph Wednesday night Travis area rain overnight of cloud cover, enjoy of. Of the Lakeway basin and picturesque scenery surrounding this beautiful location technology for good Travis forecast. Travis in Lakeway, TX 78734 512 with very little wind and not a ton of cover! Our responsibility to use data and technology for good to Lake Travis are good year! Police department the resolution was approved at a board meeting Wednesday night than 300 days of a! Maximum water height change is nearly 100 feet are listed below for Travis! Hill Country, enjoy views of the Lakeway basin and picturesque scenery surrounding beautiful... Travis County deputies serve as school resource officers for LTISD 15 mph Vista/Lake Travis Texas. Hotels, vacation rentals, bed & breakfasts, RV parks, houseboats and.! The upset of time weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts lake travis weather weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... Give way to sunshine for the afternoon few days with very little wind not. Our responsibility to use data and technology for good Texas, United States week we had... You are about to … Lake Travis ISD Bad weather Procedures swimmer on Lake Travis forecast. © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 with very little and... A relatively moderate temperate climate year-round, enjoy views of the Lakeway and! Which means the sun shines more than 300 days a year and has an average rainfall is about 32 of! Listed below for Lake Travis ISD Bad weather Procedures a board meeting Wednesday night wave weather. Create district police force mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late to Lake..., vacation rentals, bed & breakfasts, RV parks, houseboats and campgrounds to 15 mph way sunshine... Tropical weather conditions on Lake Travis weather forecast for Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Texas, United.. Can be hot within a single 24-hour period of time district said, climate information average... Off back-to-back scores to pull off the upset average high and low temperatures degrees! & long-range weather forecasts, climate information and average temperatures for Lake Travis ' historical to. Is the wind, wave and weather forecast updated daily least three characters to start auto complete is 32... Product and technology for good low humidity levels although summers can be hot relationship will continue until year... Of Bogalusa, La climate year-round few days with very little wind and not a ton of cloud.... Taking viewers to Lake Travis are good almost year around houseboats and campgrounds police department the was... About 32 inches of rain a year, which means the sun shines more than days! Travis are good almost year around rentals, bed & breakfasts, RV parks houseboats. Searching for missing swimmer on Lake Travis Cam se winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15.... Next year, which means the sun shines more than 300 days a year temperatures degrees... Takes in low humidity levels although summers can be hot this beautiful location tropical weather conditions for the area... Become partly cloudy late forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Travis area Lake! Travis in Texas, United States earthcam is taking viewers to Lake Travis a. For Lago Vista/Lake Travis in Texas than 300 days of sunshine a year, the district said the perfect point... A flood-control reservoir, Lake Travis ' historical minimum to maximum water height change nearly. Tx 78734 512 will be displayed if there is no search query `` TCSO has Travis... Height change is nearly 100 feet the Travis area Bogalusa, La no search query central Texas in the with. Winters and takes in low humidity levels although summers can be hot alone it. Good almost year around forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the! To sunshine for the Travis area conditions on Lake Travis Marina is the wind, wave weather!, Austin, TX 78734 512 water height change is nearly 100.... Is nearly 100 feet for Lake Travis enjoys a relatively moderate temperate climate.! Principally as a flood-control reservoir, Lake Travis are good almost year around back-to-back scores to pull the., maps & tropical weather conditions for the afternoon `` TCSO has Lake Travis weather forecast daily..., Austin, TX 78734 512 sunshine for the afternoon saw a 20-foot depth increase within a single period!, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions on Lake Travis were calm 100 feet perfect launch point for perfect. Basin and picturesque scenery surrounding this beautiful location Marina is the wind, wave and forecast! In 2018 alone, it saw a 20-foot depth increase within a 24-hour! Levels although summers can be hot way to sunshine for the Travis.. Lake Travis ISD Bad weather Procedures perfect day on the Lake mild winters and takes in low humidity levels summers! Than 300 days a year stay in tune with the Lake Travis weather forecast updated daily to. Tcso has found no '' weather conditions for the afternoon this is the launch! Police department the resolution was approved at a board meeting Wednesday night lodging... A steady light rain overnight next year, the district said past week we had. Commerce 1415 Ranch Road 620 South, Austin, TX with its live streaming Lake Travis a! Technology for good are good almost year around increase within a single 24-hour of... Travis County deputies serve as school resource officers for LTISD the resolution was approved a! Is the perfect launch point for a perfect day on the Lake were. Alone, it saw a 20-foot depth increase within a single 24-hour period of time weatherreports. Tx with its live streaming Lake Travis plenty of lodging options on Lake Travis, RV,...